At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering short, fun lessons to the millions of people who visit our site. We have lessons for all grade levels, from elementary school through college. We also offer courses for professionals seeking to advance in their careers.
What We’re Looking for in a Content Outline Writer
We’re looking for passionate content outline writers who can write clear outlines using structured headers based on provided keywords and data. Outlines should incorporate SEO best practices and include notes where necessary to help explain what topics should be included where to scaffold lessons for subject matter experts. You should be detail oriented and familiar with educational written content. Our ideal content outline writer is creative, collaborative and responsive.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience writing, structuring, or editing content
- Familiarity with online educational content
- A commitment to providing high-quality, accurate information
- Basic familiarity with principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and what makes web pages “win”
As a content outline writer, you’ll receive the following:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule when and where it’s convenient for you
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think you’ve got what it takes to write content outlines for Study.com? Apply now to fill out an application and submit your resume.