|Title: Content Manager and Copywriter
|Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in a corporate environment, crafting lead-generating copy such as blog posts, social media, email campaigns, client stories, product descriptions, case studies, white papers, and PPC landing pages. This ideal candidate will also have some inbound marketing experience. This is a full-time, in-office salaried position.
- Create content for both print and digital marketing platforms, including email and web copy, digital advertising, social media content, presentations, thought leadership pieces, case studies and client stories.
- Write compelling B2B marketing copy using effective messaging and direct response tactics in order to achieve lead generation and conversion goals.
- Create and modify copy on an ongoing basis to maximize website optimization for both SEO and PPC.
- Edit and revise content based on internal or external feedback.
- Support multiple departments to fulfill their marketing communication needs.
- Bring innovation, creativity, and freshness to our marketing team and stay on top of trends in the B2B marketing profession.
- Manage multiple projects and focus on solutions to improve quality and efficiency as a project progresses.
- Take ownership of assignments and regularly communicate work status while helping to remove bottlenecks.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment; participate in project planning sessions with team members and key stakeholders.
- Work directly with the marketing team to shepherd projects through review process and proofing for production.
- Act as liaison between Wonderlic and other outside vendors on projects as needed.
- 3+ years of content creation for digital marketing and traditional media
- World class writing skills with the ability to write in a variety of voices
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and proofreading skills (on both your work and the work of others)
- Solid knowledge of writing for SEO
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Highly organized
- Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Wordpress, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Act-On or similar marketing automation platform
- A/B copy testing
- Experience interviewing clients and industry experts
- Business-to-Business experience is preferred, but not mandatory
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.