SUMMARY: One of the nation's leading B2B prepaid card program managers is looking for a driven, highly versatile Content Education Specialist. The Content Education Specialist will work with the Marketing, Training and Education team on a variety of marketing, communication and training initiatives targeted at internal and external audiences. This role is ideal for a versatile writer and editor looking to further his or her business acumen and develop skills in areas such as production processes, corporate communication and training.
This role will report directly to the Marketing Communications Manager and will be accountable to other Marketing, Training and Education team members and project stakeholders throughout the organization. The Content Education Specialist will be evaluated, in part, on the quality of material produced and on accountability for assigned projects. This position will also be evaluated through Swift’s employee review process, which emphasizes teamwork, communication, barrier breaking and overall job aptitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create persuasive presentations and educational and support materials for the company’s sales team and partner companies.
- Produce material for the company website, periodic newsletters, monthly e-newsletter and lead generation emails.
- Execute on client-facing and internal operational bulletins.
- Produce, review and revise educational and marketing program collateral for cardholders and other program constituents.
- Participate in production of department and role-specific training material (e.g., instructor-led and online modules, job aids, FAQs).
- Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to gather content and incorporate feedback throughout development.
- Provide valuable and timely feedback on deliverables throughout the development cycle.
- Collaborate with members of the leadership team to hone and clarify the company’s position in the industry, release new products, etc.
- Execute/manage projects from beginning to end.
- Work with team members to streamline production processes, evaluate tools and make proactive enhancements. Identify and be vocal about opportunities to help the team work better, faster and smarter.
- Ability to consider context and adapt your communication style (e.g., creative, technical, persuasive, informational) based on the deliverable and the target audience.
- Outstanding communication skills. Ability to anticipate concerns, craft an argument, present convincingly and persuade.
- Ability to turn data and complex arguments into easily digestible material.
- Thrives in a team environment, and can also work independently.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrates ownership by managing time wisely, being proactive regarding due dates and redistributing tasks or implementing creative solutions to meet project goals.
- Considers the goals and objectives of all stakeholders, weighs options and executes crisply when making a decision.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or English.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a writing, marketing or communications-related position, preferably in the B2B market.
- Ability to meet deadlines and fact check information.
- Excellent observation skills and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with Office 365 applications, SharePoint, Confluence, Adobe Creative Suite, automation workflow tools such as HubSpot and Pardot and e-learning authoring tools a plus.
- Knowledge of AP style also a plus.