Client Services Associate for Fitness/Health Tech Start-up
Styku - About Us
We're a fast growing LA-based tech start-up in the fitness and health industry. We've developed an innovative 3D body scanner that can take precise body measurements and display a 3D before-and-after of your body as you get in shape. You'll join an incredibly talented team in engineering, sales, and marketing that's coming off a record year of income and exponential sales growth. We're highly interested in people that have exhibited strong entrepreneurial qualities in their professional and/or personal lives and share the same passion and interest in fitness, health and wellness as we do. A perfect candidate is a good communicator who values honesty, transparency, hard work, pays attention to detail, is task-oriented, enjoys working within a team, and is a self-starter.
Learn more about our company and vision -
Our 3D body scanner uses depth cameras and a rotating platform to scan a person's full body in under 30 seconds. Proprietary software then creates an exact 3D model replica of the subject and extracts hundreds of key measurements, like waist, hip, body fat % and more. Fitness professionals scan members to show them how their 3D shape is changing and responding to training. Medical professionals highlight inches lost in key regions of the body as a response to weight loss treatment, especially when the weight scale doesn't drop as much the patient expects. These are just a few of the use cases of our product in health and wellness.
About the position:
Client Services Associates are responsible for building relationships with our customers and doing everything needed to make them successful with our body scanner. You will learn to manage and support our clients and products, handling everything that needs to be done post-sale: assembling and shipping scanner units, testing incoming inventory, hosting introductory meetings and communicating our training materials via web conference or in person, supporting customers through installation or operational issues, and more.
We need people who are great communicators, self-motivated and goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
If you'd like to work for a fast-growing and ambitious startup that's making waves in the fitness and aesthetics industries, please apply! You will be working with a very unique product, and successful Associates will advance within the company.
- Support existing customers over the phone and via webinar
- Troubleshoot issues and ensure customer success
- Train new customers in person and via webinar to set up, use and get value from our products
- Communicate with new customers regarding shipping, delivery and setup of their scanners
- Manage customer accounts and pro-actively support customers as soon as an issue occurs
- Aid in order fulfillment, procurement and inventory management
- Develop new support aids and streamline the training process
- Aid team members with events and product demonstrations
- Build relationships with customers and engage them in building success in their business with our products
- B.A. or B.S. from an accredited college or four year program
- Enjoy working in a start-up environment
- Be willing to travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Be willing to take ownership of customers, from initial meeting to long-term support
- Hands-on attitude and attention to detail and quality when performing tasks
- A pleasant, easy to work with demeanor in person and over the phone
- Can work on Windows computers and understand basic navigation, file handling
Not required, but nice to have:
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products
- Previous customer service experience
- Technical computer background
- Knowledge and experience in the Fitness industry or fitness/sports related experience a plus