IZEA's Campaign Managers work hand-in-hand with several departments internally and are often interacting with our external clients and partners. They are a key component in campaign execution and maintenance of existing business.
The primary focus of the Campaign Management team is to produce compelling campaigns that meet targeted goals. The Campaign Manager will need to be a self-motivated team member that is tasked with being highly organized and results driven while handling multiple campaigns. The main focus for this role is ensuring success for all employees and clients.
- Oversee all execution of Creator marketing campaigns from end to end post-sale.
- Manage the schedule of campaigns, ensuring coordination with other internal IZEA departments
- Serve as the point of communication with clients during their managed campaign with IZEA
- Work with Creators to ensure all content is submitted correctly during the scheduled campaign flight
- Maintain IZEA's high editorial standards by ensuring copy is clear and concise and provide editorial feedback to Creators
- Coordinate with clients on the approval and review schedule determined at the launch of the campaign to ensure campaign flights flow properly
- Provide reporting to clients throughout campaign flights
- Upon campaign completion, create full campaign recaps and/or case studies
- Aid in repeat business and up-selling opportunities
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Ad/PR or similar field
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) as well as interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and Project Management systems
- Knowledge of digital and social media landscape
- Organization: You're meticulously organized, not only in projects but in thoughts and time. You take the time to plan ahead and be proactive in all aspects of your job.
- Ability to Multi-Task: You have a knack from being able to jump from project to project, all while understanding the bigger picture. You have the ability to quickly accomplish tasks while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Problem-Solver: You're able to see a solution to a problem that others didn't even know existed. You often come up with multiple options to solve a problem and supersede the goal.
- Customer-Centric: You provide stellar customer service and build long lasting relationships with clients while executing their campaigns at the highest standard of excellence. You are able to set expectations with your client and continuously hit deadlines and timelines established for all campaigns to help build trust and respect from customers.
Why would you want to work here?
At IZEA you will make a global impact. IZEA connects tenacious brands and influential content creators, curating an online marketplace for shareable stories. Every brand has a story to tell and so does every IZEAn. We encourage an atmosphere that fosters employees to grow and develop individually and as a team.
The IZEA Way is powered by people. Our IZEAns, use the latest tools and technology to be the best in the industry. Working for IZEA means working for a company with a vision of constant evolution and reinvention. Aside from the day to day, we offer incredible benefits including an annual continuing education budget, an annual company retreat, and an open collaborative work environment and much more. Part of IZEA's strategy is to encourage an atmosphere of growth, development, and fun at work to invest directly in its people, as they are the very fabric of the company. We push each other, learn from each other, and strive to continually grow as a team.