|infinitee is a full-service marketing and advertising agency. With unlimited creativity and a solution-oriented sensibility, we drive customer traffic where you need it to go.|
|Title: Brand Designer
|Location: Atlanta, GA
It is an exciting time to join infinitee! We are expanding our creative team and are looking for a dynamic conceptual graphic designer to be a member of our growing agency. You will be required to combine deep thinking and a nimble approach to creative problem solving, leading the creation of content that moves people to make decisions in a meaningful and measurable way. You must create and inspire solutions for our clients that are distinctive and effective. We desire a true creative talent who will be able to partner with senior leadership to build and guide our agency toward transformational work. This is an incredible growth opportunity for the right candidate.
- Provide strategic creative, conceptual design, branding, copywriting and hands-on design work across a wide variety of digital, print and interactive projects including websites, collateral, digital platforms, etc.
- Possess an understanding of strategy and possess the ability to execute multi-channel brand and consumer-focused content campaigns
- Manage design projects against deadlines and budgets
- Stay current with the latest trends in design, advertising and marketing
- Create cutting-edge work that provides out-of-the-box targeted solutions
- Brand development for all clients (including: traditional, digital, video, radio)
- 3 – 5 years experience in strategic and hands-on design and copywriting
- Prior marketing/advertising agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in design, marketing, or a similar field preferred
- Ability to work closely with the account team and executive teams to develop creative solutions that meet our clients’ or internal needs
- Ability to work within tight and aggressive deadlines
- Fashion /Retail experience and a strong visual aesthetic for layout and design trends are a must
- Understanding of the production process for initiatives of various sizes across multiple media platforms from print, video, web, mobile, experiential, social, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Sketchup and 3d experience is a plus)
- Good communicator with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A mind and passion for innovation and knowledge
- Bright, articulate, self-starter who can take initiative and bring new ideas to the table
- Professional, efficient, organized, detail-oriented, have excellent follow-through and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and to successfully manage concurrent and competing projects
- Passion, Integrity and Energy
Must provide a compelling, cutting edge portfolio showcasing great conceptual design and writing ability along with distinctive work samples spanning digital, traditional, social and video. These items along with your resume are required at the time of submission. Examples of retail, residential, commercial and/or multifamily real estate, as well as product launches and new branding concepts are preferred when submitting your work.
infinitee is an Atlanta-based, award-winning, strategic marketing and advertising firm with experience across multiple business verticals. Our work includes marketing strategy, visual design, user experience, video concepting / television / post-production, digital and social media, storytelling and more. We specialize in real estate marketing, branding, and strategic solutions. Our goal is to tell our clients’ stories in a compelling and insightful way. For more information, please visit, www.infinitee.com.
Benefits of working at infinitee:
- Rewarding work
- Fun, dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation, personal and philanthropy time-off
- Endless growth and career opportunities
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks, employment and education verification, and completion of the LIFO personality exam. infinitee is an equal opportunity employer.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.