About the Copywriter / Blogger Position
Do you love to write and do you live in or near Sevierville, TN (or you’re willing to relocate)? We are looking for a content writer to create clear and concise copy for blogs, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences in the tourism industry from hotels, vacation rentals, attractions and more.
Our ideal candidate is a team player, a skilled and creative writer and is very detailed. If you can self-manage, be creative and you have a desire to grow and learn new things, we may be a fit for you.
Submit at least 1 writing sample (but you may provide up to 3), so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
Copywriter Responsibilities Include:
- Writing clear and interesting articles, blogs, website content, etc.
- Working closely with team members and clients
- Learning basic SEO skills for on-site content
- Proofreading and editing
- Posting to social media channels such as Facebook
- Ability to meet deadlines
Copywriter Requirements Include:
- Experience as a copywriter, blogger or related field
- Familiarity with Google Docs and WordPress
- Basic understanding of social media
- Familiarity with basic use of Mac computers
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent grammar, proofreading and spelling skills
- Willingness to take on projects
- Having an interest in the travel and tourism industry
- Being driven and motivated to learn and grow
- Availability to work 40 hours per week in our Sevierville, TN office location
A Little About Us:
- Established in 2009
- Listed on Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Fast-paced work environment
- Self-managed environment
- Dedicated group of professionals who love to win and grow in business and life
- We serve some of the biggest and best clients in the tourism industry
- Innovative and unique problem solvers for our industry and our clients
- Office locations in Tennessee, India and Colombia
- Some benefits are available after 6 months of employment, including short term disability insurance, life insurance, retirement, paid vacation, sick leave and more. We do not offer health insurance.
- Our hiring process is as follows, if we think you are a fit:
- If we have any questions about your application, we will follow up and ask.
- A phone interview will be set. You will receive an email to schedule this.
- If the phone interview goes well, we will send you another email to schedule an in-person interview.
- If the in-person interview goes well and you are the best fit, we will make you an offer to join our team and grow with us.