|Title: Associate Director, Digital Marketing
|Location: Cambridge, MA
|Associate Director, Digital Marketing
Harvard Kennedy School
Duties & Responsibilities
The Associate Director, Digital Marketing is primarily responsible for managing the digital marketing strategy, including communications through Salesforce and Pardot, content management and optimizations on the Executive Education website, and executing the paid digital media plan with an agency partner. This position is also responsible for maintaining Salesforce dashboards, weekly reviews of Google analytics, and reporting on monthly web activity.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing and Client Services, the Associate Director, Digital Marketing is responsible for both strategic and day-to-day digital marketing activity designed to increase global awareness of HKS Executive Education, increase traffic and conversions online, and drive enrollment for the suite of HKS Executive Education programs.
• Day-to-Day Operations - Develop annual calendar of digital marketing activities, execute daily objectives, implement A/B testing, and review, report and optimize regularly based on analytics
• External Web Presence - Develop and maintain hks.harvard.edu/executive-education web strategy including navigation and optimizations related to media and lead nurturing performance. Make SEO recommendations
• Strategic Initiatives - Represent HKS Executive Education Marketing on digital strategic initiatives and HKS web editors team
• Reporting: Maintain a comprehensive monthly marketing analytics report and present to senior management
o Make recommendations to Director of Marketing and Client Services to identify trends aimed at optimizing the marketing communications outreach strategy.
• Vendor Manager: Meet monthly with metrics agency to manage tracking, review web and Google analytics, discuss best practices and industry trends and benchmarks, report to Senior Director with results and suggested optimizations, implement approved changes
• Social Media Marketing: Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop a comprehensive social media marketing strategy aligned with paid media campaigns and web performance
• HKS Brand Standards: Work with Senior Director of Marketing and Client Services and the OCPA to ensure compliance with established Harvard and HKS brand guidelines and that all outbound material represents the high standards of Harvard University
• Research: Seek out the latest trends, tools and best practices in digital marketing outreach that can be applied to current and future marketing campaigns and processes.
• Other Duties as Needed
Harvard University requires pre-employment reference and background checks.
Harvard University is committed to supporting a healthy, sustainable learning and working environment.
USA - MA - Cambridge
00 - Non Union, Exempt or Temporary
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing, or a related field; five-plus years of digital marketing experience.
Master's Degree a plus; experience in higher education a plus. Experience developing, implementing, and evaluating global digital marketing strategies; excellent copywriting and project management skills; excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills; experience with Salesforce and Pardot, familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office; experience working with e-mail marketing and website software, including Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics; ability to present to senior management.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.