Pinnacle Communications Resource Company
|Title: Associate Creative Director (Copy)
|Location: Govans, MD
|Job Title: Associate Creative Director/Copywriter
Pinnacle Communications, a 20-year old award-winning full-service marketing and advertising agency in Baltimore, is searching for a dynamite Creative Director/Copywriter to help us serve our growing list of clients. The Pinnacle team provides advertising, marketing and public relations solutions to improve public health using style, vision and integrity. We do what we love and we love what we do. We are a small agency looking to make a big impact on public health and environmental health.
The Senior Copywriter will work closely with all members of the creative team to develop and create advertising and marketing campaigns across a variety of media. We are looking for someone who is able to bring sophisticated behavior change concepts to life in innovative ways. You should be passionate about the business of building influential campaigns, fluent in emerging communications trends, and able to translate complex marketing strategies into bold, compelling, sophisticated creative concepts.
What will your portfolio reveal about you? Please outline the answer to that question in your cover letter.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Write, proofread and edit copy for advertising, Web sites, marketing materials, newsletters, broadcast, public relations and other media
• Create clear, creative and concise copy that aligns with client brand strategy and message
• Participate in brainstorming sessions with designers and art directors
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment and function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
•Provide creative ownership and leadership across all areas of creative from requirements gathering through delivery
•Own the successful creation of strategies which meets business rules/objectives
•Bring energy and enthusiasm to persuasively present to clients
•Provide creative leadership and mentoring to the team
•Participate in requirements gathering activities such as stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, functional research, and conceptual modeling
•Oversee and produce documentation in support of the creative process including personas, storyboards, scenarios, prototypes, and design specifications
•Audit new and pre-existing materials to ensure communications align with brand guidelines.
•Assist with the development of creative briefs to ensure that strategy and creative output are aligned.
•Mentor junior practitioners and review work on a day-to-day basis
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing or related field
• Four years experience as a copywriter in an advertising/marketing/ communications environment
• Excellent writing and grammar skills
• Experience writing in multiple marketing channels
• Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
• Ability to switch priorities quickly and efficiently
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
•Proven ability to understand a customer’s needs and produce creative strategies which support goals/objectives
•Proven experience engaging in client interaction
To apply, e-mail resume, cover letter, samples and salary history to email@example.com, or mail to:
6507 York Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21212
Pinnacle team members enjoy unique creative work opportunities, professional development through continued education and training, performance bonuses and profit-sharing. Pinnacle is conveniently located on York Road, south of Towson, with free parking. Salary commensurate with experience.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.