|Title: Assistant Campaign Manager
|Location: New York, NY
The Assistant Campaign Manager is an integral part of the Ad Council's team responsible for creating, implementing and evaluating communications campaigns for more than 30 social good issues each year.
Whether you're working with top ad agencies and content creators to develop award-winning campaigns around our causes, helping to set the strategy for your campaigns' social and digital programs, or partnering with one of our board member companies on their CSR initiative, your job as an Assistant Campaign Manager is to help support the campaign team and keep all the moving pieces running smoothly in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate is a stellar project manager with strong oral and written communication skills, has an appetite to learn about the latest trends in advertising and marketing, and is passionate about social change.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist campaign team in the strategic and creative development, production and evaluation for 3-5 fully-integrated campaigns, including:
- Keep cross-functional team updated on campaign development and key milestones
- Coordinate administrative activities and communications around campaign development, including timelines, call reports, meeting preparation, etc.
- Manage development of media marketing and promotional materials for campaigns
- Facilitate workflow between clients, partner agencies and other vendors by coordinating campaign materials and securing all necessary approvals
- Maintain accurate up-to-date campaign budgets, financial records, vendor SOWs, MSAs and contract reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to analyze and report on real-time campaign performance, including donated and earned media support, managed platforms results (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.), and website and social media analytics
- Support your campaigns' social media and digital development efforts, including reviewing editorial calendars, reviewing/crafting website content, and assisting with site QA
- Support campaign team by fostering open and collaborative internal and external relationships
- Conduct competitive review, partner/talent vetting, trend analyses and other relevant campaign/issue research as needed
- Maintain campaign assets, inventory and vendor information to ensure all elements are current, updated and available in our databases
ABOUT THE AD COUNCIL:
- Bachelor's degree and 1 year of relevant work experience in advertising and marketing preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Social media and digital savvy
- A strong project manager who thrives on being organized and detail-oriented in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- A team player who works well with others and builds relationships easily
- Flexible, creative and curious mindset
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
The Ad Council is where creativity and causes converge at scale. We are a New York-based national non-profit organization, bringing together the brightest minds in the marketing, media, advertising and tech industries to create changed around the most critical social issues facing our country. The Ad Council initiates, produces and activates communications campaigns that drive awareness and behavior change, creating a lasting impact on American life. We produce content that ignites new ideas, increases the health, education, and safety of our nation, and literally saves lives.
We are behind the iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey Bear, "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk" and the viral campaign "Love Has No Labels" that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We work hand in hand with the leading non-profit organizations, government agencies, corporate brands and media companies to develop over 40 national social good campaigns each year including Suicide Prevention, Gun Safety, Bullying Prevention, STEM for Girls, Pet Adoption and Texting and Driving Prevention.
The Ad Council team uses all the tools in communications arsenal including developing PSAs and social media content, engaging talent, gaming, conducting media relations and grassroots marketing, and creating chat bots, digital and live events to raise awareness around social causes. We also have the opportunity to work with our Board of Director companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Google/YouTube, Vice and R/GA to leverage the latest tactics, tools and platforms that will have the most significant social impact.
To learn more about the Ad Council and its impactful campaigns, visit www.adcouncil.org, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or view our PSAs on YouTube.
At the Ad Council, we value and celebrate the unique characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. Diversity is the foundation of our work and allows us to reimagine how we reach our audiences. It is not simply our belief, but our duty, to cultivate a team that is representative of the American people. Only then can we drive true, measurable, and life-changing impact on the most important issues facing our country today.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
To apply online: https://www.adcouncil.org/Working-With-Us/Join-Us
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or
US Mail to the Advertising Council
Attn: Human Resources
815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
EEO is the Law(https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/kjrf3hh6b2zfbgzp
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.