Oplytic and eMagazines are 2 of our brands raising the bar in the mobile app marketing and content delivery. From our downtown Chicago loft, we deliver performance marketing management and provide SAAS for high profile companies such as Amazon, AARP and Meredith Corp.
The Opportunity - Big Picture.
Dive head-first into our tightly-woven, highly-collaborative environment to support eMagazines and Oplytic in our vendor management and customer acquisition. To do so, you’ll leverage your direct marketing and search engine marketing experience, skills, and curiosity.
The Opportunity - Day to Day.
- Leverage CRM and Affiliate Marketing tools like Hasoffers, Active Campaign, SEM Rush, Yoast to connect with new partners and manage existing relationships
- Manage a marketing automation platform to engage prospective clients and drive revenue growth
- Develop and drive the email outreach program for eMagazines. (You will build, target and optimize all email components – subject line, templates, content, timing etc.)
- Analyze sales data, identify insights and share reports with vendors and clients.
- Engage current clients with email messages reinforcing the value of the eMagazines and Oplytic products and providing updates and news.
- Help Oplytic identify and build relationships with quality publishers that support our campaigns.
- Increase qualified client sales funnel by participating in industry conferences.
- With coaching, learn light programming and query writing
- Actively participate in and contribute to our Business Development activities
You’ve invested your first couple of post-college years in a mid-sized firm applying what you learned: writing that stirs action, analyzing data so it tells a story, effectively partnering with your colleagues, and managing projects. You’re the one others want on their team - or in a client meeting. You’ve dabbled in basic SQL programming and would like to learn more. You’re naturally curious. You’ve been there and done these:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related discipline.
- 2 years of digital marketing management experience with a passion and experience for building people, product, and business
- Some experience with- and a great curiosity to grow digital and technology skills in a sales environment. You are good with numbers and have the ability to analyze digital data to contribute to a digital sales strategy.
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business and Google Advertising Platforms.
- Clear and articulate communicator: effectively presents and promotes ideas, issues, before various audiences in professional settings such as trade shows, conferences and while performing company-related assignments.
- Demonstrates a bias toward action: identifies and solves problems quickly, works independently yet knows how to ask for (or provide) support to reach a goal.
- Highly organized team player with strong attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong relationship builder both within the organization and with external partners.