|PETROL, a leading full-service advertising agency specializing in progressive marketing for some of the biggest brands in tech, sports, and video gaming—among many more. With dedicated departments for print services, motion graphics, AV, social media, i|
|Title: Advertising Account Executive
|Location: Burbank, CA
PETROL, a leading full-service advertising agency specializing in progressive marketing for some of the biggest brands in tech, sports, and video gaming—among many more—is seeking a full-time Account Executive. With dedicated departments for print services, motion graphics, AV, social media, interactive/digital, as well as media planning & buying, we regularly develop fully integrated global marketing campaigns for some major brands across genres.
Responsibilities: Communicate daily with client to take clear, concise notes, and relay them back accurately to the creative team. Create, update and maintain daily internal and client project schedules. Assist on proposals and proofread documents. Conduct and compile project research when needed. Assist in managing client projects on a daily basis. Maintain relationships and coordinate deliverables with outside partners. Answer phones, emails and run errands as needed. Must be willing to take on responsibility and be accountable for it.
- Must have at least 3 - 5 years of ad agency experience in an account services role.
- Must be a college graduate, preferably with a marketing background.
- Video game industry experience is a plus.
- Passion for playing video games is also a plus.
- Must have general knowledge of the creative advertising process. Print and packaging experience is also a plus.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and jump from task to task while coordinating with those around you.
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to contribute on multiple projects at once.
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful and have the ability to follow directions.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc) is mandatory, basic understanding of graphic design applications are a plus.
- Must be willing to work extended hours in order to meet deadlines.
- Ambition, self-motivated, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn.
- Account Executive will have the opportunity to work on AAA titles.
- Work with Account Director to develop strong strategic insights and proactive solutions (internal and external).
- 50% Project Management.
- 50% Business Development.
- Work with Account Director to manage workflow, analytics, project tracking, timelines, budgeting; noting fiscally responsible for all allocated initiatives.
- Relationship management with key client contacts and multiple agencies/vendors.
- Proactive strategic thinker with experience in brand marketing, consumer product, research and client reporting functions.
- Excellent oral communication as well as presentation and writing skills (both long-form and PowerPoint).
- Ability to supervise and mentor Account Coordinator-level staff and increase overall team productivity/morale.
- Manage client expectations with the ability to recognize critical issues and resolve them strategically and diplomatically.
- Partner with other departments/vendors to provide ongoing added value to our clients through strategic recommendations, POV’s and proposals.
- Manage the full creative process from start to finish; specifically project timing and expectations for all deliverables and conduct quality assurance.
- Ensures all deliverables (internal, client and partners) are accurate, on time and routed through the appropriate departments for approvals.
- Work with Account Coordinator to acquire ongoing knowledge of all teams within the agency and their capabilities.
- Work with Account Coordinator to coordinate meetings (internally and externally) as well as attends meetings.
- Work with Account Coordinator to write follow-up emails, meeting reports (within 24 hours) and maintain daily/weekly status reports (Agency and Client).
- Develop and implement processes to increase effectiveness and efficiencies for our clients and Petrol.
- Adheres to internal and external processes.
All Final candidates MUST complete and pass a background check which includes a MVR (motor vehicle check)
While performing the duties of this job, you'll be frequently be sitting at and using a computer and phone. You might occasionally need to stand, walk, reach, and lift up to 10 pounds. We'll make reasonable accommodations for associates with disabilities to help them succeed in performing this job's essential functions.
Petrol Advertising, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
NO CALLS PLEASE.
For more information about the company, please visit www.petrolad.com
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.