The Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for day to day campaign trafficking and execution based on client objectives and requirements. This individual will play a critical role in supporting campaign setup, management, and support. In addition, they will strategize and create plans for new and existing clients, and overall support the ad operations and account management team as needed.
Responsibilities to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Resolve a high volume of queue-based tasks with a primary emphasis on productivity and accuracy against strict deadlines and SLA's
- Understand client goals and strategize action plans to best fulfill client needs
- Prioritize and complete request for proposals
- Enter orders in workflow tool for trafficking
- Manage and organize delivery of all assets
- Setup, troubleshoot and optimize campaigns
- Own and support all pre- and post-launch trafficking responsibilities and inquiries
- Resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, trafficking requirements
- Coordinate with client data feeds, as necessary
- Required to learn new technologies and systems as the need arises
- Communicate with internal teams regarding strategy and business needs and create tracking plans to support those endeavors
- Generate delivery reports for campaigns
- Gather screenshots for campaigns on ad hoc basis
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and have strong attention to details
- Perform project-based work
In addition to the above, Ad Operations Specialist Team Leads will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with operations teams to ensure accurate and timely execution of trafficking and other operational requests. Review weekly key performance indicators and ensure adherence to SLAs and error rate goals.
- Provide day to day support, monitoring the health of queues and providing updates across management teams.
- Create, update and maintain standard operating procedure documentation and other training materials. Procure and implement feedback from partner teams regarding SOP usability.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of ad implementation SOPs
- Help to oversee day-to-day logistics
Who are we looking for?
- Local: Position is in San Francisco CA
- Experienced: 2+ years of digital ad operations and trafficking
- Knowledgeable: 2+ years in digital marketing agency or publisher and ad tech platforms
- Driven: Results matter and you get stuff done, you execute like an owner of the business
- Intuitive: You know your audience and are highly skilled written and oral communicator with the ability to formulate structured communications in a complex environment
- Agile: Ability to think and react quickly with a proven track record of managing multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects in a fast-paced growth environment
- Passionate: You are committed to delivering world-class client service
- Meticulous: You have a keen eye for detail, you know that details matter
- Team Player: Strong focus on collaboration and relationship management across multiple departments