|Title: Account Supervisor
|Location: Nashville, TN
- Agency side, primary client contact.
- Ability to maintain organization among several client side managers, while managing multiple project through the agency.
- Initiate, develop, and lead projects.
- Good understanding of media, creative development, digital strategy and marketing research – enough to collaborate with functional experts in these areas to develop strategic plans that achieve objectives.
- Ability to comprehend client business issues, explain them to colleagues with diverse skill sets, establish and clarify objectives for the agency, and direct the efforts of the agency team.
- Maintain accountability for progress of projects, timelines, and budgets
- Coordinate deadlines and ad specifications with clients and media team
- Manage and track competitive landscape for clients.
- Be a team player with a willingness to help whenever necessary.
- Supervise (and train) account coordinators, collaborate with Managing Director.
- Capable of working directly with client by phone or in person meetings.
- Comfortable participating and presenting in client interactions.
- Ability to travel as needed.
People who do well in this position tend to be very organized with great relationship skills. They will gain the respect of their colleagues by demonstrating that they understand the client’s business, have the ability to clearly direct the efforts of the agency to help the clients, and organized enough to keep the projects flowing smoothly.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other general business software
- A self-starter who is also able to collaborate with a team
- Organized with attention to detail while multi-tasking many projects
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone, emails, recaps, briefs, etc.
Lewis Communications is a full-service advertising agency. For more information, please visit our web site http://www.lewiscommunications.com
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.