|Title: Account Manager
|Location: San Francisco, CA
|Account Manager Job Description
Viewstream is an award winning digital agency for technology companies. We create marketing campaigns to engage sophisticated, technical audiences. Viewstream marketing builds brands, generates awareness and drives consideration. Viewstream clients include seventeen of the Fortune 100, including Microsoft, Intel & Honeywell, and sixteen of the top one hundred software companies, including Adobe, Autodesk, and Blackboard.
Culture at Viewstream is relaxed but fast paced. We share all the challenges and victories of creative endeavors.
Viewstream is currently hiring for an Account Manager who can help nurture and grow a book of business and build a team to service the accounts. Project types include digital marketing campaigns as well as fixed assets like videos, case studies, landing pages, market research and more. Clients are high market cap technology, software and hardware companies, as well as some startups.
- Day-to-day management of client accounts
- Ensure all client projects are completed on time, on budget and meet client/agency objectives.
- Work with Project Management to coordinate resources and interface with teams involved in project development on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop knowledge of clients’ business, competitive challenges, and how key strategic issues could impact client/agency objectives
- Understand marketing campaign management, production processes and reporting and participate in the marketing planning process
- Communicate to agency staff, clients, and partner agencies through conference reports, emails, etc.
- Develop briefs
- Analyze campaign results and recommend course correction as needed to ensure client success
- Understand production and creative process to ensure meets client needs and Viewstream standards
- Coordinate development of estimates, billing and vendor invoices within approved budgets
- Track agency time logged against estimates and reconcile on a bi-monthly basis
- Partner with Project Management to confirm that projects in the pipeline are progressing
according to client expectation and, if project delays or cost/time overages are suspected,
proactively address situation with manager
- Keep supervisor and management fully informed of account challenges and opportunities
- Forge strong cross-agency relationships; help train new team members in agency procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 4+ yrs. relevant marketing programs management
- Agency experience preferred
- B-to-B experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership capabilities
- Salary DOE
- Full-time exempt positon
- Work onsite at our San Francisco office
Thank You for your interest in a job with Viewstream.
- Send a cover letter and CV within the body of an email to the relay email address
- DO NOT EMAIL DIRECTLY – PLEASE RESPECT THE PROCESS
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.