Weber Marketing Group
225 Terrry Ave N, Suite 400
|Title: Account Manager, Digital Specialist
|Location: Seattle, WA
Weber Marketing Group, a national leader in brand creation, marketing strategy and retail experience design is seeking a passionate, self-motivated and relationship driven individual to join our Client Services.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a team to understand client brand and marketing goals, objectives and challenges, and translate those into strategies with clearly defined sets of marketing actions and tactics
- Manage multiple clients/projects including branding, multi-channel marketing campaigns, SEM strategy and execution, oversee media strategy development and execution (w/partners), implement segmentation strategies, web projects and social media strategy
- Build relationships with new clients, and maintain and grow existing client base
- Plan, develop and implement SEM strategies for clients, performance report writing and productivity optimization
- Oversee all aspects of account planning, project management, oversee budgets and partner orchestration for successful project completion
- Educate and inform clients on industry trends, tools and agency services
What you’ll bring us:
- 5+ years agency account management/client service experience serving as the primary day-to-day contact
- Ability to work effectively within a team to development marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Background in multi-channel marketing strategy development and execution
- Strong digital marketing and advertising experience including A/B testing and other testing metrics
- SEM strategy, planning, execution and monitoring; experience with Google Analytics
- Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with)
- Persuasive presenter and excellent facilitator
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills (e.g. marketing strategies/plans, creative briefs, work orders, schedules, proposals)
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Resourceful and curious by nature
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on client and agency success
- Excellent time management skills
- Minimum BA or BS Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field
- Bonus points for financial services marketing experience
As part of the Weber Marketing Group team, you'll enjoy working in Seattle's South Lake Union neighborhood, only a short trolley-ride to Lake Union, the heart of downtown, and Pike's Place Market.
Competitive salary and robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and vacation/sick time.
Interested parties should send resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.