|We are problem solvers, who happen to be designers. |
|Title: Account Executive
|Location: Norwalk, CT
|Are you at your best when you juggle more than the common account person can handle? Are you comfortable talking to clients and excited about growing their business? Do you love learning, as much as making $*!@ happen? If so, this may be the job for you!
Ingenuity Design is seeking a people person, who loves marketing, has experience working on a fast-moving account and is comfortable asking questions. Desired Account Executive candidates have 1-2 years agency experience – they will support the agency’s largest account with an Account Director on a range of digital, multi-tactic campaigns and offline projects.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
Account Support & Account Ownership
- Coordinating and managing the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects and accounts.
- Handle assigned work requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Take an active role in monitoring budget, research and similar items as assigned.
- Maintain communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner.
- Provide support to the account lead on select accounts, while serving as the lead on other select accounts.
- Demonstrate an ability to juggle a lot of projects in a fast-paced environment; show know-how of when to request help
- Represent Ingenuity Design and the work to select clients in some face-to-face meetings and/or through appropriate communications channels.
- Serve as “Client Advocate” to our staff to ensure client objectives and goals are understood
- Provide input on the financial and project pipeline, ensuring visibility to revenue for twelve months and resource needs over six weeks. Help support new business efforts.
- Prepare accurate and timely internal and external communication including but not limited to, creative briefs, job starters, change orders, timelines, estimates, POVs, conference reports and weekly status documents
- Create and present PowerPoint presentations to internal and external audiences
- Stay current with industry trades and trends; take initiative to inform and educate the team
Projects Definition & Drive
- Planning, analyzing and evaluating information and agency output relevant to assigned client projects and needs. This may include the following:
- Helping develop workable budgets and plans with Project Management.
- Collaborating with the account leads in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies, and actions for the client.
- Reviewing, analyzing material relative to client and internal needs -- media results, research data, etc.
- Work with the Project Management and account leads to ensure all projects are appropriately scoped, estimated, scheduled, managed and QA’d according to client and Ingenuity Design needs, capabilities, and process.
- Liaise with team members to ensure projects are completed to client satisfaction; be willing to share thoughts and ideas, be a good listener and take a creative approach to help the team achieve Client and Agency goals
- Work closely with the Client to understand their requirements, KPIs, budget, timeline and other project parameters that may dictate project success.
What’s in it for you:
We value a culture of sharing and growth for all employees. Ingenuity Design provides a competitive salary, medical, dental and vision care coverage, 401(k), short- and long-term disability insurance, parking/transit contributions, flexible schedules, vacation time that increases with tenure and a generous company holiday schedule.
All employees have a hand in shaping company activities and culture – therefore regular and spontaneous company get-togethers occur, around the company kegerator as well as out and about. Our convenient South Norwalk location places us in the middle of great bars and restaurants near the LI Sound, as well as a quick walk to the train to NYC.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about Ingenuity, check us out at IngenuityDesign.com or follow us on Instagram: @IngenuityDesignCT
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In office position
Tri-State Area-based Candidates Only — No Phone Calls, Please. No Recruiters.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.