|Title: Account Executive, Digital Advertising & Marketing
|Location: Hoffman Est, IL
|Account Executive, Digital Advertising & Marketing
Position is located onsite at a client office, outside of Chicago in Hoffman Estates, IL.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive, Digital Advertising & Marketing to work onsite with a client in their office located outside of Chicago in Hoffman Estates, IL. This position will offer daily project management support for interactive and promotional marketing projects and will have direct communication with the client.
The Account Executive will manage clients, provide project management leadership and assist in business development. Must be able to develop and maintain client relationships and encourage a collaborative approach with inter-departmental team members.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field - Preferred
• 2-3 years experience in digital account management
• Genuine interest in emerging social/mobile/digital trends
• Technically literate, comfortable working with and communicating about internet technologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
• Meticulous organizational, analytical and strategic planning abilities
• Must be computer literate with proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook/Express with the ability to learn new computer systems.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Primary client contact for day-to-day project management.
• Responsible for advising the client, implementing the clients’ brand marketing strategies and the execution of digital advertising and marketing collateral.
• Write creative briefs and be able to effectively advise internal account and creative teams.
• Have a thorough understanding of client brand/standards to keep all digital assets consistent.
• Able to manage timelines, calendars and use planning tools.
• Coordinate the process of each client project, approve creative deliverables and present them to client for approval.
• Manage client’s expectations and communicate agency turnaround time for deliverables.
• Create and manage production schedule for all digital assets requested by client.
• Negotiate timelines and ensure all deadlines are maintained.
• Release all assets to the client and inform production team of approval or changes needed.
• Work closely with Atlanta Digital Team for project management, defining specific needs of the business and identifying additional areas of client service.
• Prepare and report monthly billing.
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and developments
• Efficient personal organization to ensure optimum workflow with a high volume of information in a deadline oriented environment
• Work efficiently with various cross-functional teams
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.