Are you a people person?
Are you passionate about digital marketing?
Is talking with clients your favorite part of the day?
Then you belong with us!
Moburst is looking for an experienced Account Director and if you think you've got the skills, we are looking for you!
Moburst is a global mobile marketing agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. The most prestigious brands and startups in the world such as Google, Samsung, Discovery, and Uber are leveraging our mobile strategy, product, creative, app store optimization (ASO), and media services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Leading the development and execution of a client’s marketing plan in conjunction with stated and potential client needs
- Working with an international team to achieve the right quality of materials within the timelines and expectations of the client
- Forging and cultivating a productive client relationship
- Identifying and communicating changing client business priorities to senior management
- Combining analytical rigor with creative problem-solving skills
- Negotiating contracts and fee arrangements as needed
- Developing and presenting breakthrough thinking in strategic planning sessions, client summits, and professional conferences
- Some travel will be required when possible (up to 25%)
What do you need:
- BA in business, advertising, marketing, or related field
- 3 years of account management experience in global professional services companies, preferably from the digital/mobile advertising space
- Experience managing 1st tier clients
- Ability to accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects and build project Gantts with subtasks accordingly
- Business-savvy approach, with the ability to translate client brief and business needs into data and campaign requirements
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across functions and teams globally and time efficiently (e.g. clients in SF, the delivery team in Israel)
- Excellent written, presentation, management, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Asana - an advantage
- Knowing Hebrew/love to work with Israelis - a big advantage
If you think that this is exactly the kind of job you've been looking for - apply and join us!