158 Vance Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38103
|Let's go to work.|
|Title: Account Director
|Location: Memphis, TN 38103
|The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to gather information about a client problem or opportunity, assess the situation, and develop or lead the development of a marketing plan to solve the problem or capitalize on an opportunity.
- Develop, build, and nurture relationships with clients at multiple levels, particularly with decision-makers, to grow the business.
- Provide direction and guidance to clients in developing marketing communications.
- Serve as the marketing lead in planning and implementing traditional and digital communications and tools to strengthen and grow the brand.
- Collaborate with creative, digital, and technology leads to deliver solutions that are on target with client needs and expectations.
- Employ strong strategic and negotiation skills, with the ability to plan and present agency work/proposals and rationale to clients and prospects.
- Stay apprised of client brands, business goals, and the competitive landscape, as well as trends in branding and marketing, to identify opportunities to increase long-term value from clients.
- Proactively communicate with team and clients to gather information, provide project updates, and obtain feedback and approvals.
- Participate in Oden’s targeted business-development process.
- Draw on expertise, skills, and experience to develop and grow account team skills and abilities.
- Take overall responsibility for account financial management and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, advertising, or related field. Master’s preferred.
- Ten+ years’ professional marketing experience; a proven record of accomplishment leading and developing account teams.
- Agency experience essential.
- Proven record of accomplishment of building and growing client relationships.
- Experience in developing value propositions, proposals, and RFPs to address business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, write, and present marketing plans and communications effectively.
- Experience delivering marketing communication solutions in a B2B environment.
- Proficiency in current business communication technologies.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.