|Digital Account Director, Digital Advocacy- NYC
New York , United States
BerlinRosen, a leading strategic communications firm, is seeking an Account Director on our Digital Advocacy team to join a growing team who are at the strategy table and driving digital for groundbreaking labor campaigns, worker movements and advocacy clients.
So what makes an outstanding Digital Account Director here? A strong digital tactician who can be the trusted voice for our clients in the room, the ability to think strategically and analytically with clients, being able to formulate and execute a plan into a winning strategy, being a leader internally, empowering your team to stay creative while hitting and staying ahead of deadlines and deliverables. We want someone who gets jazzed helping clients reach their goals through smart and creative digital ideas and tactics.
Applicants should possess:
- 5+ years' experience in digital strategy, at a firm, agency, or large organization or company
- Strong understanding of current affairs in the digital political and advocacy spaces
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with varying levels of staff, clients, the media, et al
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a team to meet group objectives
- Experience in developing digital campaign communications plans as well as experience with online advertising platforms and tactics
- Degree or experience in a digital-related fields
- Familiarity with and interest in local, state, and national politics and a commitment and passion for progressive politics
- A sense of humor!
BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and BerlinRosen is committed to helping all staff develop and grow. Women, people of color, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.