|Truth Creates Opportunity|
|Title: Account Coordinator
|Location: Denver, CO
|Vladimir Jones has an exciting opportunity for an Account Coordinator located in either our Colorado Springs or Denver office!
Provides internal, tactical support for the account. Works under close supervision of the Account Supervisor and/or Senior Account Executive. Assists all clients or client teams on such things as project initiation and management, client backgrounding and support, timeline oversight, budget tracking/compliance, etc., on one or more account(s). Client contact is minimal and supervised.
- Project management including job openings and revision updates
- Project backgrounders/briefs
- Project kickoffs
- Meeting facilitation and reporting
- Timeline coordination/development
- Client presentation coordination
- Creative rotation development/oversight
- Competitive tracking
- Client feedback/approvals
- Client status
- Client work review
- Budget tracking/oversight
- KPI reporting/dashboard development
- Case study development
- Scheduling and coordination around trafficking of deliverables
- Maintenance of client share and files
- Added value fulfillment
- Travel arrangements and approvals
Frequently an entry-level position from college or graduate school, or with minimal prior business experience.
The Account Coordinator must possess professionalism, superior organizational/detail management skills, an aptitude for execution, good verbal and written communications skills, service orientation, a perfectionistic nature and ability to multi-task.
The ideal Account Coordinator would also possess some of the skills important in a future Account Executive (i.e. confidence, strong interpersonal and presentation skills, a problem-solver and a good representative for the agency.) He/she should be flexible and nimble, willing to work with a wide variety of people on a wide variety of things and have a natural curiosity about different industries.
- College degree required and digital experience or aptitude is preferred.
- Minimum 1-years professional experience desired
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
· Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
· Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
· Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
· Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.