Vladimir Jones has an exciting opportunity for an Account Coordinator located in either our Colorado Springs or Denver office!
Primary Function: Provides internal, tactical support for the account. Works under close supervision of the Account Supervisor and/or Senior Account Executive. Assists all clients or client teams on such things as project initiation and management, client backgrounding and support, timeline oversight, budget tracking/compliance, etc., on one or more account(s). Client contact is minimal and supervised.
- Project management including job openings and revision updates
- Project backgrounders/briefs
- Project kickoffs
- Meeting facilitation and reporting
- Timeline coordination/development
- Client presentation coordination
- Creative rotation development/oversight
- Competitive tracking
- Client feedback/approvals
- Client status
- Client work review
- Budget tracking/oversight
- KPI reporting/dashboard development
- Case study development
- Scheduling and coordination around trafficking of deliverables
- Maintenance of client share and files
- Added value fulfillment
- Travel arrangements and approvals
Frequently an entry-level position from college or graduate school, or with minimal prior business experience.
The Account Coordinator must possess professionalism, superior organizational/detail management skills, an aptitude for execution, good verbal and written communications skills, service orientation, a perfectionistic nature and ability to multi-task.
The ideal Account Coordinator would also possess some of the skills important in a future Account Executive (i.e. confidence, strong interpersonal and presentation skills, a problem-solver and a good representative for the agency.) He/she should be flexible and nimble, willing to work with a wide variety of people on a wide variety of things and have a natural curiosity about different industries.
- College degree required and digital experience or aptitude is preferred.
- Minimum 1-years professional experience desired