|Title: Social Media & PR Coordinator
|Location: Irvine, CA
|The Social Media & PR Coordinator will be a valued member of the marketing team at Amare Global and will be responsible for aiding the team with its branding and communications efforts via public relations and social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, & LinkedIn.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends and influencers.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Assist in the development of press releases, press kit materials, fact sheets, and advisories.
- Assist with media relations and creative story angles.
- Maintain and update a variety of reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or related field
- Previous experience and related internships helpful but not required
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Planoly)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.