About Antidote Advertising
We are here to create advertising. In every imaginable, and yet-to-be-imagined form.
Our driving purpose is to make consumers feel good about the advertising we create. Rather than a prescribed service, we put every business challenge through the ringer and bring together the most effective resources to create the most unforgettable work. We all work hard, smart and adapt to any challenge our Client brings to us. But most importantly, we like to have fun while we do it.
Antidote is a growing start-up agency. We are looking for people willing to go above and beyond to get the job done, who thrive in a team environment, but are able to work independently and efficiently.
We are looking for a junior art director to join our team on a temp to full time hire plan who is enthusiastic about good creative, social media, advertising, is a go-getter, resourceful, inventive and willing to go above and beyond to make any job happen. Antidote is a full-service agency, so we have are always working on a wide variety of projects such as: photoshoots, video shoots, website design, social media content, digital display banners, printed booklets, signage, experiential advertising, and more. We expect this person to dive in and be a part of all our creative projects.
We also have a diverse group of Clients and need someone who is able to adapt and familiarize themselves with several different brands and work on a wide variety of projects.
Our biggest current need is help with social media content creation and website design, so experience with those areas is a plus.
- Create social content for monthly content calendars for various Clients
- Have an understanding of the social landscape and be up-to-date with new types of posts and platforms
- Work with the account team for direction and project management to hit deadlines
- Be able to accept and learn from Creative feedback from the Client, Creative Director, and Account teams
- Work with the Creative Director on other creative design projects. This includes gathering stock imagery, helping with website design, set designs, and creative ideas for various campaigns
- Layout creative files and prep according to vendor specs for release (digital and print)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Internship or 1 year of experience in an ad agency or related creative field
- Understanding of advertising agency structures
- Able to work in a fast-paced, start-up culture
- Willing to work OT and some weekends
- Strong Resourcefulness and Problem-solving skills
- Willing to work with little direction and be creative
- Willing to accept creative feedback and constructive criticism
- Creative examples of past work (please submit a portfolio)
- BA Degree Preferred