Seeking a Traffic Manager who has marketing agency experience. Ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver with a keen understanding of the roles involved in developing print, digital and motion final products, and how to actively maintain and triage scheduling of these resources for simultaneous deadlines across all of our clients.
• Act as central support hub between department directors, client services, and scheduled resources (internal and external).
• Triage and track assignments, deadlines, approvals.
• Facilitate tactical planning for new projects and coordinate staff assignment with account team and department directors.
• Facilitate project planning meetings.
• Communicate resource capacity weekly.
• Demonstrate excellent print, digital and production knowledge.
• Demonstrate expert proficiency with scheduling software accompanied with excellent memory, attention to detail, organizational skills, and strong understanding of all the pieces and steps necessary to develop varied deliverables simultaneously.
• Demonstrate understanding and keen ability to learn by exposure the processes and workflow between account management, creative, design, and final production for interactive, video, social promotions, print etc.
• Work with department directors to manage use of freelance resources.
How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.