|Title: Marketing Assistant
|Location: Baltimore, MD
Are you creative and interested in the marketing industry?
If so, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for someone to support the Marketing department by assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies for our company.
The position is a permanent position, Monday through Friday, with the work hours from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
The starting pay for the position depends on experience (DOE).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Director of Marketing with marketing tasks for the company.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content and printed material.
- Assist with the collation and distributing of information for promotional literature.
- Help organize and schedule company events, exhibitions, and seminars.
- Help coordinate and oversee company training for employees.
- Upload material to the company website(s), social media pages, online libraries and marketing department databases.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results.
These qualifications are required, so if you don't have ALL of them, please don't apply as you will not be considered:
- High school diploma.
- Detail oriented with strong proofreading ability.
- Demonstrated in-depth sales and marketing techniques and principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Independent self-starter.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of common applications, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, NetSuite, MailChimp, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments.
- Strong, creative skills.
- Ability in organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.