The Digital Media Fulfillment Specialist is the essential link between the local digital team, the local sales team, the Cox Media Campaign Fulfillment center and the vendor fulfillment teams and are responsible for accurate and complete delivery of our customers marketing campaigns. This includes assuring all details and elements of digital ad campaigns are assembled on time and delivered to the central fulfillment team in a manner that is clear, concise and executable. This role will assist the local sales teams with pre-and-post sales support to include client research, assisting in development of proposals and recommendations, digital products and services training, and more.
Multi-Platform Coordinator: Liaison with AE’s, Sales Managers to coordinate back end execution. Multi-platform and emerging technologies include, but are not limited to Desktop, Mobile, Tablet, Streaming and 3rd Party Ad products delivered across multiple properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as liaison between the internal and vendor fulfillment groups and local sales.
• Confirm availability of inventory for owned and operated digital properties, third-party networks, retargeting providers and others.
• Check IO product detail selected for accurate and correct use, work with AE to correct or realign products as needed (i.e., “Is order executable?”).
• Verify billing information on IO is accurate, complete, and matches product price breakout; work with Sales to correct as needed.
• Check IO overall for completeness, provide additional explanation/details as needed using comments box.
• Enter completed insertion orders (IOs) in workflow tools & coordinate with the internal fulfillment and vendor fulfillment groups.
• Work with the various fulfillment groups to set up custom targeting as necessary for custom placements such as sponsorship or custom content placements.
• Place rich media dates on shared calendar from IO and file corresponding requests.
• Gather creative or creative direction from clients and/or AEs.
• Submit creative requests, revisions and approvals through creative workflow tool(s) for production.
• Submit proofs to clients and/or AEs.
• Submit revisions for final production.
• Acquire approval for creative assets.
• Perform preliminary creative QA (correct ad sizes, message, etc.).
• Monitor delivery and performance of campaigns.
• Work with Digital Specialist to craft campaign optimization strategies.
• Optimize campaigns, when necessary.
• Fulfill proof of performance/appearance requests such as PowerPoint presentations and screenshots.
• Use Issue and Project tracking software to submit issues or other items needing resolution and track progress through to completion.
• Produce post-campaign reports and analysis.
• Ensure reporting shows complete fulfillment of campaign.
• Create custom reports by compiling all available data from various systems and present it in a way that demonstrates advertiser campaign goals have been met.
• Work with the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group to troubleshoot any and all technical issues relating to digital campaigns including client/agency tags, custom placements, and so on.
• 2 or more years of experience preferred in related field (customer service, sales support, media sales, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as working knowledge of database applications
• Excellent skills in adaptability, applied learning, collaboration, delivering customer service, formal presentations, high impact communication, initiating action, problem solving and troubleshooting, quality orientation, reasoning, self-organizing, and written communication, in order to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
• College degree or 2 years’ experience working with digital media campaigns required
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge of Google Ad Planner, DFP, Photoshop is a plus
• Knowledge of billing systems including Strata/TIM & Novar is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical in nature with a firm grasp of numbers and attention to detail
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Can easily identify priority items and get them done in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
• Must possess positive customer service attitude with both internal and external contacts; flexible, patient, courteous and professional
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location: 715 NE 122nd St, Oklahoma City,OK US
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 1911712