|Title: Sr. Graphic Designer
|Location: Minneapolis, MN
Senior Graphic Designer
A high growth fintech company seeks a creative Senior Graphic Designer with experience in digital, print, and website design. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, preferably in the retail and ecommerce sectors. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal person will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As Senior Graphic Designer, you are responsible for the creative direction and execution of a wide variety of graphic design projects. To achieve these goals, you will work very closely with the marketing team and other junior designers. As a creative designer, you will create and update assets related to formats displayed online and for print. You will report to our VP of Marketing.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, sales collateral, websites and other media
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use
- Collaborate with stakeholders to clearly define user experience requirements, user scenarios, and journey maps
- Contribute to ideation and sketching sessions, storyboards, prototyping and usability testing to create comprehensive wireframe system
- Create and deliver mock ups to aid with cross-team communication, collaboration and development
- Continuous expansion and maintenance of enablement resources in close cooperation with the sales department
- Identification of relevant communication media (e.g. photo and video) and their market-oriented preparation across many channels, optimized for engagement on any device
- Determination of relevant industry imagery and implementation of Sezzle content on existing platforms
- Develop and maintain brand style guide and assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Demonstrable UI design experience and skillset
- 6+ years in professional commercial design
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Ability to discuss effective creative direction, brand consistency and top standards of execution for marketing materials amongst high level employees.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.