|Title: Project Manager
|Location: Duluth, GA
WE'RE A FIERCELY INDEPENDENT START-UP THAT'S BEEN AROUND FOR 65 YEARS.
What we do: We create wildly inventive marketing that drives radical business results.
Our talented, close-knit teams love nothing more that producing work we can all be proud of, work that works for our clients and that will pick up a few awards along the way. Our pharma, tourism, energy, health, CPG and financial clients could all use your best thinking. To keep our teams inspired, we offer Friday happy hours and free donuts in a pet-friendly environment filled with smart and nice people.
- Develops an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements
- Collaborates with the project team to identify the approach, deliverables and schedule to deliver the project within established constraints
- Works with client team or discipline leads to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, development, etc., utilizing established estimating process and tools
- Coordinates all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by: facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,), communicating action steps to team, and delivering weekly status reports to project team, the client and management
- Develops, maintains and disseminates all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews. Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved.
- Manages/works with vendor/third party relationships as necessary (i.e. hosting, stock photo services, and video production)
MONITORING – SCHEDULING, FINANCIALS, RISK MANAGEMENT
- Manages and controls project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget.
- Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks, and working with appropriate personnel to develop solutions.
- Manages team and company systems associated with financial management, project/resource management and more.
- Manages project financial lifecycle, including estimates, burn reports, budget wrap-ups, etc.
- Follows resource management process to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed, including both employee and contract resources
- Follows internal processes and adjusts staffing needs in a timely manner based on project shifts
- Acts as a client point-of-contact for day-to-day project related issues
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- At least 3 years of experience managing digital projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment, across a diverse set of deliverables (websites, apps, social, video, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competent knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Project and MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Positive, team-player attitude
- Exhibits strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues to reach team consensus
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.