|Title: Audience Extension Account Manager
|Location: Atlanta, GA
|Job Code: 197369
The Audience Extension Account Manager is responsible for managing audience extension campaigns to drive maximum efficiency of on-boarding and quality assurance as well as audience extension account retention. This position will serve as the point person for all pre-sale activities as well as on-boarding strategy including campaign architecture and quality assurance on campaign set-up as well as post-sale retention. The position will involve the use of reporting and key performance indicators to also help optimize campaigns by editing creative, keywords, and targeting. This position will also be responsible for campaign monitoring and providing reporting recaps for active campaigns.
- Review daily analysis and reporting on audience extension campaign performance with a goal to optimize quickly when needed.
- Set up, maintain and optimize audience extension advertising campaigns for volume, revenue and KPIs
- Provide detailed client data & insights - sale projections, campaign performance, position updates, competitive benchmarking to build client relationships.
- Work with sales team to understand and establish campaign requirements, and serve as subject matter expert in assisting with campaign set-up, optimization suggestions, and retention through reporting recaps etc.
- Provide support to company digital marketing initiatives as appropriate to grow business at positive ROI. Actively share findings with various stakeholders.
- Diligently manage audience extension campaigns as needed, ensures strong performance, and improves and supports the sales process with campaign coordinator and campaign support individuals.
- Responsible for monitoring profitability thresholds for audience extension products
- Full Service Account Management for account assignments tied to AJC sales executives
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals that align with the advertising departments product budgets
- Act as audience extension champion internally
- Assist in managing day to day vendor relationships including monitoring SLA’s, overall performance and quality of service
- Work with audience extension vendors as new products are created that could be used as part of the AJC digital product portfolio
- Act as SME (subject matter expert) for interface with AJC sales executives and managers to ensure common understanding of key features and reporting capabilities
- Perform all other duties as assigned or directed
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree
QUALIFICATIONS: 3 to 5 years of experience managing client advertising for another website or digital business
Experience in the following:
- Digital audience extension advertising including display, rich media, video, mobile and retargeting
- Audience Extension line of product and vendors (Google audience network, Google display network, Centro, AppNexus, Recrue, etc.)
- Knowledge of media concepts, terminology, media math and media execution
- PowerPoint Experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA or ROI goals
- Experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong teamwork, communication and brain-storming
- Good troubleshooting skills and a love of solving problems
- Ability to adapt quickly and seamlessly in an ever-changing environment
- Technology orientation, including platforms and systems
- Data analysis and synthesis from a variety of sources.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and deliver results in a matrix organization
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Creative when new solutions are required
- High interest in the digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.