Cox Television in Tulsa is seeking a Sales Marketing & Research Specialist. This unique role is to fulfill various client research requests, provide critical support to our sales teams. We are looking for a candidate who has an analytical and marketing mindset and is comfortable presenting market data to internal and external clients.
This position allows you to uncover powerful insights, so our advertising clients can make the most informed decisions possible. This role allows access to market research and media databases while using your marketing skills.
• Ability to work with Account Executives and create outstanding Sales PowerPoint presentations
• Work with Research Director Review daily ratings performance and quickly produce marketing pieces for our sellers
• Look for sales opportunities utilizing Kantar, Scarborough, ADMall, Polk data, etc.
• Work with Research Director and Sales Manager in maintaining ratings & pricing data in the Wide Orbit Media Sales application.
• Maintain sales research within department's intranet areas
• Prior media or broadcast experience is preferred, but not required
• Performing other duties as assigned by management and/or Account Executives.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred
• Preferred related experience and/or training
• Prior experience with Nielsen and/or media related qualitative software/research is preferred, but not required
• Strong problem solving, public speaking and presentation skills
• Innovative and sophisticated document design skills
• Strong sense of urgency combined with dedication to accuracy
• Exceptional knowledge of Excel, Power Point & Word and Microsoft Office software and database management
• Ability to prioritize and multi task and complete sales requests with speed and accuracy
• Very organized and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
Industry: Marketing - Research
Career Level: Mid Level Career (5+ yrs experience)
How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.