Join the Revolution!
At Belcampo, our purpose is revolutionizing meat for the wellbeing of people, planet, and animals and we are seeking a Restaurant & Retail Marketing Manager at our Support Center in Oakland, CA. Qualified candidates will be ambitious and passionate marketing professionals for whom no task is too small or too large.
The Restaurant & Retail Marketing Manager is responsible for working closely with Belcampo restaurants, butcher shops, and their digital footprints to develop local marketing plans, special events, and campaigns that drive sales and achieve business goals. The position reports to the Sales Director, and will receive direction from the Digital and Experience Director, Director of Restaurant & Retail and outside marketing agencies and collaborates with cross-team and cross-functional partners including Culinary, Operations, and Finance to achieve results.
As a valued member of our team, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- 401(K) to help you invest in your future
- Generous discounts on Belcampo Meat Co. food and merchandise
What you bring to the table:
- Naturally kind and maintain an optimistic demeanor with a personal commitment and passion for delivering the highest level of service - we are customer centric and make people happy.
- You are a self starter. Ability to act and work independently under pressure in a constantly changing environment to achieve Belcampo retail and restaurant goals.
- Excellent organizational, task-management, leadership, creativity, verbal and written communication skills.
What you’ll mostly do:
- Initiate integrated regional/local marketing plans and promotions for Belcampo restaurant & butcher shops that drive sales, align with local business needs and brand positioning.
- Collaborate on the creative development and production of signage, collateral, and other creative assets. Work with designers and third party vendors to ensure materials are produced on time, within budget and in keeping with the brand design guidelines.
- Proactively implement SOPs to ensure and monitor that restaurant/ butcher locations marketing assets are received, displayed and used properly and that all compadres are educated on all active promotions.
- Seek out and plan local events to effectively market Belcampo.
- Collaborate with external business partners to ideate, plan and implement co-marketing campaigns that align with Belcampo and their local business needs and priorities.
- Supervise all Belcampo retail standards and organization of the retail areas. Conduct frequent visits to Belcampo restaurants and butcher shops to ensure compliance with promotions and gather insights for future promotions.
- Understand and share insights on regional/local audience needs, competitive landscape, and market trends for each Belcampo restaurant and butcher shop location.
You’ll likely do some of this:
- Lift 10 to 25 lbs. typically no more than 20% of the time.
- Regularly travel domestically (California and New York).
Belcampo provides equal opportunity employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.