We are looking for a junior art director to join our team full time who is hungry about good creative, advertising, is a go-getter, and willing to go above and beyond to make any job happen.
We have projects of across all scales including digital banners, in-store displays, out-of-home, product brochures, and social ads. Currently, we are shooting, editing, and posting one video per week online in addition to other projects.
- Help creative director with creative requests
- Designing and re-sizing digital banners, social ads, and thumbnails
- Help out with video and photo shoots
- Be an expert in the digital creative space, creative concepting, and social media
- Keep up with the latest trends of creative and technology in the social and digital space
- Collaborate with the team (both creative and accounts) and contribute to helping develop original compelling creative content
- Develop an expert eye for both design and video (motion)
- Assist Art Director with creative deliverables whether in new business pitches or existing projects
- Help establish and develop style-guides, the look-and-feel for current and new campaigns with the guidance of the Art Director
- Lead client calls as needed and attend client meetings when needed
- Clearly articulate creative strategy to clients during calls / meetings / presentations.
- Provide creative support to the client alongside the Art Director.
- Help oversee art that goes to clients from the team to ensure that all creative content is up to quality standards and be able to guide and provide recommendations.
- Address revision notes for any / all creative for any campaign as needed.
- Analyze project needs and manage account team expectations for intake, creation, and delivery of creative needs.
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks with pressing deadlines and client needs.
- At least 1-3 years of creative experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Editing Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
- Graphic Design experience a plus
- Shooting ability and knowledge a plus
- Experience with audio
- Updated creative reel
- Willing to accept creative feedback and construction criticism
- Willing to work OT and some weekends
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving
- A team player who is willing to go above and beyond to get the job done
- BA degree preferred