Marketing Coordinator, Primus and Brunton
Reports to: GM of Brunton and Primus North America
Location: Louisville, CO
Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in growing the customer base and consumer awareness of Brunton and Primus brands. The position reports directly to GM Brunton Primus North America and is responsible for assisting sales goals and executing marketing strategies and projects.
Steeped in Swedish engineering, Primus has been a pioneer of outdoor cooking since 1892. A Primus stove accompanied Roald Amundsen when he was the first person to reach the South Pole on 14 December 1911. Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay used a Primus on Mount Everest when they climbed the summit on 29 May 1953. But we’re not just limited to extreme expeditions. Our stoves and gear have been a key ingredient of lifelong memories year after year.
- Engage with Primus community through social media and email marketing
- Implement ways to nurture our online community and connect with new people
- Maintain and enrich brand guidelines with regards to social media and website communication channels
- Take ownership of growth of email and social media community
- Execute annual brand campaign guidelines
- Manage external relations with graphic designers, PR agencies, social media agencies, digital marketing agencies, industry players, etc.
- Project-manage domestic and international events and trade shows (3 major, 3-5 regional)
- Support sales in regional consumer events and campaigns
- Assisting sales in the execution of sales strategy
- Develop and maintain printed media including catalogs, workbooks, packaging etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in community development or consumer goods marketing
- A deep understanding in community development, digital marketing and social media
- Experience with Adobe design suite tools, MailChimp, DojoMojo, and other online marketing tools
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and creative problem solver with a doer mindset.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability and desire to execute on strategies, sales, and marketing plans
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics, and a love for great copy and communication
- Background in consumer goods, in-store marketing and merchandising is meriting
- The role includes traveling limited to 3-5 nights per month or less and unpredictable hours, including some nights and weekends
- Strategic planning is done together with GM and Primus International Marketing Manager
- Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter to apply for this position.