ExamSoft Worldwide is seeking a talented and self-motivated Market Researcher to deliver actionable insights about customer and market trends driving opportunities or threats that could impact the business. The Market Researcher will report to the Director, Digital Marketing.
This role will conduct research using a variety of formal methods including surveys, interviews, and data analysis with a large focus on delivering competitive insights, identifying market trends, and implementing best practices.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives to design and conduct surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences and needs
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations on pricing models and target markets
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the research is accurate and remains current
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Devise focus group discussions, mail responses, surveys, etc. to obtain market insights and make recommendations based on the data
- Provide organization with vital information to help make decisions on the promotion, distribution, and design of products or services
- Manage any necessary vendors to control costs and acquire appropriate supporting material
- Bachelor's degree required; emphasis in Business, Marketing, or related quantitative field
- Minimum two (2) years relevant experience in market research and/or analytics
- Experienced with survey software tools such as Qualtrics, Survey Monkey preferred
- Experienced with data visualization platforms such as SiSense or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in market and customer research methodologies and proven knowledge of tools and techniques to capture, analyze, and disseminate actionable insights, required
- Ability to analyze data to draw both qualitative and quantitative conclusions, required
- Strong multi-tasking ability; including managing multiple projects at the same time and manage outsourcing projects with external agencies and vendors, required
- Demonstrated communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills with the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, required
- Statistical and/or mathematical ability; able to synthesize data from a wide variety of sources, skilled in analysis and reporting, required
- Strong time management skills
- Strong self-starter and management track record
ExamSoft is a market-leading assessment-management solution that supports the entire testing process, including exam creation, administration, delivery, scoring, and analysis. The software delivers powerful, actionable data to assess learning outcomes. ExamSoft is a growing company that hires smart and talented people who are excited about personal growth, the positive impact they have on education, and enjoy working in a challenging and fun work environment.
ExamSoft offers market competitive pay & annual bonuses along with 100% paid employee benefits & subsidized dependent benefits. Because teamwork is essential to the company and culture, there are monthly in-office and quarterly off-site events, including volunteer and community involvement events!
Love to snack? So does ExamSoft! There is a variety of snacks provided in the office from fruit and nuts to cookies and chips, and both of our offices include an onsite gym.
Most of all, ExamSoft offers a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced work environment, filled with awesome coworkers!