ExamSoft Worldwide is seeking a motivated and driven Web Administrator to lead website design, development and maintenance, while ensuring brand standards and SEO best practices. The Web Administrator will have proven experience in developing websites on CMS platforms, optimization, responsive design, and web performance analytics tracking. You will work closely with the digital marketing team to ensure content creation is in line with search related initiatives, as well as accurate implementation of metatags, descriptions, keywords and other SEO-related components.
ExamSoft offers a market-leading assessment-management solution that supports the entire testing process, including exam creation, administration, delivery, scoring and analysis. The software delivers powerful, actionable data to assess learning outcomes. ExamSoft is a growing company that hires smart and talented people who are excited about personal growth, the positive impact they have on education, and enjoy working in a challenging and fun work environment.
- Participate in setting organizational Web development strategy.
- Identify, recommend and prioritize new Web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers.
- Define overall site structure for scalable and responsive wireframes via CMS platform. Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand-new site pages.
- Aid in regular site updates by performing quality assurance and regression tests.
- Ensure the quality control of web presence, search ranking, load times and domain authority ratings.
- Optimize content for the web, including tagging, metadata, SEO keyword searches, and link sharing.
- Manage content releases including posting content resources, building landing pages, updating product pages and curating content for marketing purposes.
- Using Google Analytics or other tools to measure the performance of web properties.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing Web applications and sites.
- Perform periodic technical and SEO audits.
- Create and optimize various web projects, improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of work experience with web content management systems and data analysis
- Proven expertise in the design of creative and interactive websites and maintenance
- SEO maintenance and keyword tracking
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO tools, webmaster tools, etc.
- Understanding of browser compatibility testing and responsive design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies
- Strong communication; verbal and written
- Experience with Chatbots, Hubspot and Salesforce a plus
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks; self-motivated and detail-oriented
ExamSoft offers market competitive pay & annual bonuses along with 100% paid employee benefits & subsidized dependent benefits. We also offer professional development stipends and a variety of learning opportunities. Because teamwork is essential to our company and culture, we have monthly in-office and quarterly off-site events, including volunteer and community involvement events! Of course we have paid holidays and vacation time as well.
Love to snack? So do we! We have a variety of snacks provided in the office from fruit and nuts to cookies and chips, and both of our offices include an onsite gym.
Most of all, ExamSoft offers a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced work environment, filled with awesome coworkers!