Ideas Collide is an energetic agency, building the future of marketing for many of the world’s most vibrant and evolving brands.
We invent communication solutions for organizations, creating campaigns that are integrated into the marketplace to drive results and impact. Our award-winning, results-driven work is motivated by empowering passionate and collaborative team members and we’re looking to add another role to our talented team.
This is an opportunity for you to join our team during an exciting time and play an integral role in shaping the agency’s future. Senior Marketing Managers at Ideas Collide must have a passion for serving and managing clients through the development and coordination of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, advising on digital strategy, and providing analysis of campaign performance through the identified key performance indicators.
In this role, you will be responsible for serving as a key client facilitator in developing marketing campaigns and managing creative service projects.
Senior Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Client management and communication throughout the project; from understanding and interpreting client needs, to frequent updates live, via phone, written communication, or presentation carrying a customer-centric, concise, actionable message
- Project planning and strategy; providing original input on strategies and campaigns from concept, through planning, execution and evaluation based on client’s marketing strategy and budget
- Troubleshooting capabilities including finding answers to client questions, resolving campaign needs, client concerns and creative production issues
- Leadership of project team, management of project deliverables and timelines for client campaigns (websites, newsletters, emails, digital ads, promotions, special marketing initiatives) in a variety of industries
- Proven ability to organize and traffic projects, manage timelines, develop project scopes and multiple other demands
- Firm commitment to quality control; ensuring consistency across all elements of a project
- Assisting project team and client on specific project requests and marketing initiatives
- Supporting our strategic team with ideas, plans and estimates for client projects
- Developing content and campaigns utilizing visual storytelling through video, images, graphic design and effective copy
- Understanding best practices in social media engagement and content marketing and a background in website usability, user interfaces with the capability of developing website and social media wireframe documents and user sequences scenarios
- Developing statistics reports and client activity reports
- Copywriting and editing social media content, advertisements, banner ads, etc.
- Analyzing campaigns and translating anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for digital ad campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, public relations or related
- Minimum 4-6 years of project management in an ad agency, marketing firm or marketing department
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint; willingness and ability to learn and utilize new systems/tools as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate professionally in person and via email and phone
- Familiarity with paid digital advertising including search
- Excellent organizational abilities, attention to detail and follow-through; strong prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to work individually and in team settings
- Strong client service ethic; high degree of responsiveness and interest in exceeding expectations
Flexibility, rewards, advancement, growth and gratifying projects are part of our everyday vocabulary. At Ideas Collide, we believe that you can’t love your life if you don’t love your work. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to impact creative projects for key clients, you should consider joining our team.