MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500!
MedBridge is seeking a talented, self-directed, Demand Generation Manager to drive the vision and expansion of our enterprise programs through data-driven decisions. This is a key new role to help expand our rapidly growing sales team.
In this role you will be responsible for the execution of digital marketing with a strong focus on driving leads through the lifecycle of nurture programs. You will champion new, innovative ideas with strategic and tactical plans tied to individual and team performance metrics. There will be a heavy bias towards scalability through automation, with the vision to create the optimal customer experience.
This position is an individual contributor and reports to Director of Marketing and works closely with the Sales Operations Manager and VP of Sales & Account Management.
Demand Generation Operations:
- Leverage marketing automation to drive qualified leads and increased engagement scores
- Develop quarterly marketing plans with a focus on enterprise lead demands and supporting collateral to meet targets
- Produce campaign recap summaries (conversion rates, webinar, event registrants / attendees, email and event campaign metrics, etc.) in order to analyze past performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns. Contribute to weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success
- Lead, contribute, and manage innovative roadmaps that span multi-vertical and geographic targets. Including expansion markets and new product launches
- Fill the top of the sales funnel with new leads and nurture existing prospects to meet defined goals for quantities and conversion rates
- Willing to roll up sleeves in cases where lead data has to be manually harvested
- Organize field marketing demand gen efforts in a digital format that sales can implement rapidly
- Analyze and segment existing data/leads to drive operational improvements around lead conversions against revenue targets
- Analyze enterprise marketing funnel, setting mix and customer segmentation to formulate ideas and approaches to optimize cost effective pipeline acceleration across different territories
- Manage outsourced vendors
- Deliver against MQL targets defined by enterprise sales team
- Drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing team
- A leader and visionary to inspire and challenge others
- Strong focus on customer experience. Engaged member of a dynamic business development team who equally exhibits passion for their product and clients
- 3 plus years of marketing experience with a focus on B2B lead gen and sales strategy
- Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot or Eloqua certification preferred - or equivalent
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly collaborative with the affinity to build relationships across teams, including vendors, business managers and external partners
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with excel
- Strong knowledge of SalesForce
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
Apply here: https://medbridge.applytojob.com/apply/ZXBEtR6Ld4/Enterprise-Demand-Generation-Manager?source=TalentZoo%3A+Enterprise+Demand+Generation+Manager+2