Relevant Play, LLC
|Title: Creative Designer
|Location: Denver, CO
Reports to: Marketing Manager and EVP of Sales and Marketing
This important creative services role is accountable for creative, visually impactful, and timely design and delivery of materials, to support a growing toy company’s numerous sales and product development projects. This position requires proficient experience in multiple software packages and the ability to produce large volumes of work consistently and accurately.
- Responsible for designing and delivering press-ready artwork for product packaging, manuals, and marketing collateral such as advertisements, sell sheets, product catalogs, tradeshow and booth signage.
- Work with Marketing to develop all print and digital assets to support sales efforts and any related marketing campaigns.
- Support Marketing and Sales efforts in various product development projects.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Execute all production packages for hand-off to factories.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and work with our project tracking software.
- Manage the in-house digital archive of all existing and discontinued packaging and product art files, as well as all sales and promotional materials.
- Produce packaging mock-ups and signage in an as needed basis.
- Other creative work as assigned, including, but not limited to creative meetings, brainstorming sessions, and creative lifestyle/recreation huddles.
- Coordinate with outside vendors, such as printers, when needed.
- Manage outside creative resources as needed.
- Complete associated administrative tasks.
- 4 + years’ experience in a design studio, ad or branding agency or in-house team. Experience in the toy sector a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have experience with designing consumer packaged goods:
- Package design
- Point-of-sale display design
- POG Plan-o-gram design
- Catalog design
- Branding experience
- Advanced skills in Adobe CS Suite (emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office applications is a MUST.
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally, keeping peers informed on progress, as well as getting input to improve our graphical presentation.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be open to feedback and be able to take direction while also driving his/her projects without a lot of oversight.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for creating from scratch.
- Significant enthusiasm for brainstorming and collaborative work.
- Someone with a genuine interest in developing and growing toy and lifestyle brands, and whose passion is evident in their work.
The Creative Designer is a flexible and organized creative type, interested in working at growing toy company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit samples of your work or a link to your digital portfolio with your resume and application.
This job is located in Denver, Colorado.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.