We are looking for a Senior Account Executive (Sr. AE) to join our team. Candidates must have a 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in an agency-setting. Healthcare marketing experience is a plus. Must be able to demonstrate success in the following skill areas:
Strategic Marketing Skills
• Fully understand clients’ marketing strategy – their brand, industry, competition, and target audiences.
• Identify and understand client marketing objectives, challenges and opportunities
• Ensure the tactical execution of the marketing plans
• Gather, analyze and apply marketing an industry research
• Establish metric benchmarks and evaluate results of marketing initiatives
• Demonstrate ability to keep projects on-strategy
Project Management Skills
• Take ownership of projects from beginning to end.
• Manage client expectations regarding deliverables, budgets and timeframe and constantly monitor client needs
• Prepare thorough and well-organized information to debrief internal teams.
• Present and sell agency work to client contacts
• Facilitate and manage the final production process
Client Relationship Skills
• Own the relationships with your day-to-day contacts, and become their “trusted advisor”.
• Ensure overall client satisfaction.
• Identify weaknesses, spot obstacles, and continually look for ways to improve client relationships.
This is a marketing position, not a sales position.
How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.