Economic Development Council
|Title: Media Design Specialist
|Location: Clarksville, TN
|Position: Media Design Specialist
FLSA status: Exempt*
Reports to: EDC Executive Director
Internal Customers: Executive Director, Chamber of Commerce
Executive Director, Industrial Development Board
Executive Director, Convention & Visitors Bureau
Under the direct supervision of the EDC Executive Director, is primarily responsible for the creative design of digital and print media in support of the marketing and communications functions of the Economic Development Council and its member entities.
- Design, layout, and maintain professional-grade print and digital materials including web sites, newsletters, advertising, brochures, direct mail pieces, special event programs and materials, presentations, mobile apps and other marketing collateral. Coordinate with internal customers and external vendors toward this end as directed.
- Photography of all entity functions and events. Assist in outsourcing photography to professional vendors as needed.
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of entity social media channels.
- Store and maintain photo and project file archives.
- Coordinate printing and direct mail projects with outside vendors.
- Participate in the various functions, programs, and activities of the Economic Development Council and its partner entities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Page Layout (Mac – InDesign)
- Graphic Design (Mac – Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Apple Keynote
- Computer/Technical Skills
- Basic HTML and/or Website Content Management Systems
- Organizational Skills
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Work Effectively Both as Part of a Team and Independently
- Multi-Task Oriented
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- College degree in related field preferred, comparable professional experience considered
- Journalistic writing or strong written communication skills a plus
- 3-5 years of related experience
*Exempt employees are not subject to wage & hour laws and therefore not compensated for overtime hours.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.