Company: Roaming Hunger Inc. | Experiential Marketing Agency Division
Position: Associate Accounts Director for Experiential Marketing Agency
Manager: Agency Director
ASSOCIATE ACCOUNTS DIRECTOR
Roaming Hunger’s Experiential Marketing Agency is looking for an Associate Accounts Director to join the Client Services team. This role is responsible for the hands-on management of Clients for comprehensive, turn-key Activations and mobile tours, to ensure best-in-market customer service, overall campaign success and high levels of Client happiness.
This individual will work closely with Roaming Hunger’s in-house Production team to provide day-to-day management. They will also be responsible for developing/maintaining long lasting customer relationships.
The Agency at Roaming Hunger is a full-service experiential agency with deep culinary expertise and unsurpassed experience building fully integrated marketing campaigns around mobile programs. As a fully Integrated Agency, we specialize in developing highly strategic, creative programs, and bringing them to life through various physical, digital, and media-oriented mediums that create unexpected moments in unexpected places.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ability to foresee and identify issues and solutions, as well as opportunities to drive/extend the business and develop opportunities for the team
- Proactively manage the primary relationship with Clients including, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with team leads within the Agency department to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output.
- Manage client communication, expectations, objectives, and timelines.
- Build trust with Clients
- Identify and help sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients
- Develop a complete understanding of each project
- Contribute to New Biz pitches and proposals
- Develop complete projects briefs and ensure that all project and Client details are current
- Create Budgets for repeat Clients
- Manage and track each stage of a Client project
- Take clear and concise notes on Client calls and log them in the Client’s file
- Work closely with the Production Team to ensure all elements of the program are communicated, correct, and timely
- Review all Client deliverables for accuracy and quality standards
- Understand all reporting metrics and ensure that Recaps and Reports are delivered in a timely manner
- Manage project budgets, including expenses and Client invoices
- Ability to manage multiple Clients at one time
- Manage a team of 1 - 3 Account Managers:
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor your team, while contributing to the career growth of your team members
- Oversee and provide feedback on budgets, contracts, email correspondence, and troubleshooting
- Ensure all documents are organized and filed correctly
WHO YOU ARE
- Must be comfortable working in a small, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to take initiative and be comfortable owning projects
- At least 4 - 7 years of relevant Agency experience is a must
- Superior time management skills and the ability to multi-task and seamlessly move from project to project
- High-level of organization and attention to detail
- Solid client facing experience with the ability to tailor communication to both internal and external teams
- Entrepreneurial hustle to get things done, dealing with last minute requests, and must be results oriented – able to drive the process forward and quickly problem solve within the agency and clients
Learn more about us here: https://roaminghunger.com/expe...