The Digital Designer is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy
creative for websites, landing pages, promotional email campaigns, email templates, social media
graphics, banner ads, newsletters, mobile projects and other marketing collateral that convey and
communicate our brand messaging through words, sounds, pictures, videos, colors and other visual
and audio methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement creative concepts across multiple campaign deliverables in both
digital (85%) and print (15%).
• Design and produce creative for websites, web pages, product graphics, web logos, social
media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email
• Contribute to visualizing, designing and conceptualizing user experiences.
• Transform complex ideas and processes into graphic representations. Conduct research to
inform design concepts.
• Contribute to creative brainstorm sessions.
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across all customer touch points.
• Work cross-functionally with Marketing Team to translate and create marketing requirements
into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
• Work with digital team and external developers to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability,
accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation
within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
• Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
• Integrate video and audio capability to our e-Commerce site(s) and social media platforms.
• Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for promotional social videos and
• Provide design support to all business units to create product graphics, logos, print materials,
identity design, and other similar offline graphics.
• Conduct market-advertising research. Stay up-to-date on design and advertising trends.
Monitor competitive landscape. Make advertising recommendations to Marketing team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in digital design, visual design, graphic design, graphic communications
motion graphics or related field.
• Minimum 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or
in-house Web team for a product-driven business.
• Experience designing e-commerce websites and advertising.
• Deep knowledge with Web design processes.
• Wildly creative with the ability to brainstorm with a creative team and develop innovative and
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular.
• Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Impressive portfolio of digital work required. Illustrating various solutions to business problems
through effective design.
• Collaborative, passionate and fun to work with.
• Eagerness to learn new skills and keep up with changing technology.
• Strong organizational and planning skills a must; outstanding digital file management and time
• Able to work calmly under pressure, juggle multiple tasks & projects simultaneously and make
quick decisions in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a pleasant attitude.
• High degree of adaptability. Must be able to shift priorities seamlessly while remaining efficient
• Ability to draw conclusions from new and changing information. Self-reliant.
• Self-motivated with ability to work with little or no supervision, take initiative to solve issues as
they arise and accept constructive criticism as given.
• Desire to be an integral part of a team and work together to accomplish goals.
• Basic videography skills with demonstrated talent for video composition. Experience with
Adobe Premier, After Effects and other motion programs a plus.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Knowledge of motorcycles and motorcycle industry preferred, but not required.