As an Interactive Designer at iostudio, you will apply your design genius to everything interactive from Web to mobile apps and social platforms. Agency experience is a must. You will concept together with Art Directors, Developers and Writers. If all this sounds good and you're looking for a place to be a part of a growing creative team that's hungry and hardworking, send us your stuff.
The Interactive Designer creates interactive products from concept to production through research, user stories, workflows, wireframes, interface design, prototypes, and testing across all required platforms to create user-friendly, intuitive applications to enhance user experience based on the agency's needs.
- Create interactive experiences with a focus on usability, user experience, incorporating user data, and industry best practices.
- Lead user experience discussions with the team members and clients, with a user-first approach regarding interface and experience design, in order to guide projects from concept to completion within specified time frames.
- Coordinate with project management and appropriate stakeholders to prioritize delivery of assets, style guides, prototypes, and other visual aids in order to assist and guide the production process.
- Coordinate with agency front-end and back-end Developers to design, test, and troubleshoot interactive solutions.
- Gather actionable feedback and user data to implement appropriate design changes.
- Participate in new business activities as assigned
- Engage in possible overnight travel to attend occasional client meetings and conferences
- Participate in the creation, execution, and evaluation of A/B tests of interactive designs.
- Abide by the operating policies and procedures of iostudio
- Keep the company current with industry trends, best web research and evaluation practices, and emerging technologies.
- Complete and submit daily time reports
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- Strong conceptual design skills in interactive development
- Strong understanding of the interactive space, from website design to mobile and social platforms
- Knowledge of CSS and prototyping
- Experience with responsive web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap.
- Comfortable working with web applications such as Wordpress, Webflow etc.
- Knowledge of SEO and 508 compliance practices
- Passion for all things design, interactive and UX
- Highly proficient with the latest Adobe Creative Suite and other applicable software
- Must be self-motivated, initiative-driven, detail-oriented, able to multitask and able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with other team members and to maintain positive morale and a sense of teamwork
- Ability to pass a thorough background check as per the iostudio handbook guidelines
- If position is under government contract:
- Ability to qualify for a government security clearance - as required by government contract
- Citizen of the United States of America - as required by government contract
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of design experience required, preferably in an agency environment
- Completion of a design program or equivalent at a portfolio school
For consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements directly to the job posting on the iostudio careers page at www.iostudio.com/careers. RESUMES MUST BE ATTACHED IN .DOC OR .PDF FORMATS ONLY.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
"EEO is the Law" poster and poster supplement links:
iostudio does not offer VISA sponsorship for any position.