Corrisoft is looking for a Market Research Analyst based in our headquarters in Lexington, KY. This position will lead the organization’s efforts in collecting, analyzing, and presenting research findings regarding new markets, new industry verticals, and new growth opportunities. The individual in this role must be able to develop a deep understanding of Corrisoft’s product portfolio in order to determine how the organization’s offerings can deliver value in new markets and with new customers. The position will partner with stakeholders across the organization including sales, marketing, and executive leadership to plan, execute, and report market research that will help drive strategic decision making.
- Manage and perform all research efforts, thoroughly document findings, and organize data reporting in a manner that clearly articulates recommendations regarding future growth efforts
- Leverage internal and external resources to understand the opportunities to sell Corrisoft’s product line into the corrections space
- Design research methods and processes that help expand the organization’s knowledge base beyond our current understanding of the market.
- Research opportunities to penetrate deeper into our current markets and sales territories
- Conduct market research to identify future sales territories and develop a strategy to successfully enter those markets.
- Become extremely familiar with the various state and federal funding arms that could help support an agency’s purchase of Corrisoft solutions
- Identify and build relationships with professional associations, high-level influencers, and target agencies that could help facilitate transition into new markets and territories.
- Gather information using a variety of methods such as direct phone calls, e-mails, and internet searches
- Communicate with both internal stakeholders and external resources to compose well-written research reports.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree (B.A) from a four year college or university
- 1 to 3 years experience
- Experience in marketing or sales of software as a service strongly preferred
- Experience in a research role preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to collect and analyze data, identify trends, and interpret findings into meaningful conclusions
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable working with external partners to gain market knowledge and industry insights
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to document research findings of specific market dynamics into consumable and actionable intelligence for both senior executives and sales staff
- Flexible team player who takes initiative and thrives in a collaborative team environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
- Up to 20% offsite travel throughout the United States