Gamut is a data-driven, digital platform and services company that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group, which is owned by Cox Enterprises.
Gamut offers the intimate feel of a start-up company with the support of one of the largest and diverse media companies in Cox Enterprises. Gamut is based in New York City.
Gamut works with major national and regional advertisers in over 10 markets placing media in all 210 DMAs. Gamut offers a full spectrum of smart media from direct to programmatic. Gamut’s data and business intelligence tools are refined and supported by a team of data scientists, data analyst, and research/ insights professionals who transform raw data into meaningful market and consumer insights.
Gamut has significant scale with access to more than 122 million unique visitors and 20 billion impressions each month across Cox Enterprise properties (comScore Plan Metrix: September 2016). The Cox portfolio includes more than 100 online properties for broadcast television stations, music lifestyle, news and information sites, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications.
- Drive partnership communications and relationships from sourcing, vetting, contracts and negotiations
- Ongoing vendor management with strategic, premium video suppliers- FEP, OTT, VOD, etc
- Perform ongoing competitive analysis and drive strategy within marketplace.
- Work with VP of Sales, VP of Product and General Manager to drive product marketing (positioning, benefits, launch materials)
- Provide thought leadership and strategy, innovation and leadership cross divisionally within the Cox Media Group national platforms around online video inventory.
- College Degree Required, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of digital media experience (video/ network specific | working at a media company and/or agency)
- Preexisting relationships with premium digital publishers and video supply- national networks, production, and cable networks
- Deep understanding of current ad tech landscape and understanding of ongoing evolution in the space including measurement evolution and needs as it pertains to online video.
- Proven ability to work cross departmental (account management, ad ops, marketing, and management)
- Strategic and analytical thinker with experience negotiating partnerships
- Strong internal and external communication skills with proven ability to persuade prospects and build relationships
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently and while also being a passionate, team player always bringing new ideas to the table
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NY-New York-885 2nd Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager
Shift: Day Job