One agency. 35 years. 100 direct and digital marketing professionals (give or take a few). Since BKV opened in 1981, this Atlanta-based agency has become one of the largest privately owned full-service direct and digital shops in the Southeast, leading innovations in creative, media, digital, database and marketing strategy. The bulk of our billings come from our digital efforts, but we’re also savants when it comes to making our clients’ advertising dollars work in traditional channels.
BKV’s client roster includes Aflac, Spanx, AT&T, Dell SecureWorks, Six Flags, The American Red Cross and Wounded Warrior Project, as well as many other prestigious for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Check out bkv.com to learn more about what we do, who we are, and how we can work together.
Spend even a few minutes in our Buckhead office, and you’ll see for yourself: We love what we do. At BKV, we’re aggressive, but we’re not ad-holes. Driven, but not to distraction. We believe in the power of teamwork, and put it to work on everything from our bowling league to our award-winning omni-channel campaigns. Here at BKV, everyone from the president to the summer intern fulfills an active, hands-on role to meet our clients’ goals. BKV has maintained a leadership position in both on and offline channels and is currently one of the 25 Largest U.S. Search Marketing Agencies (Advertising Age, 2014) and Top Work Places(AJC, 2016). We also have flexible WFH days and did we mention that pets are welcome?
The eCRM Senior Email Developer will have the ability to code for multiple platforms including SQL and will work with developers on client solutions where data is concerned. This role requires 3+ years of email marketing experience, the ability to do production work and to manipulate and write queries.
• Develop email strategy and roadmap for all email communications including promotional campaigns, lifecycle emails, billing receipts, and win-back emails.
• Ability to manipulate and write queries.
• Oversee all aspects of email execution including development, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, production, A/B testing, and optimization.
• Be engaged with industry trends, events, announcements, and emerging technologies to constantly improve BKV's email marketing presence and performance
• Perform in-depth capability and configuration discovery around marketing technology solutions
• Ability to work in multiple platforms and assist with scoping requirements for platform migrations and implementations.
• 3+ years of email and marketing automation execution experience in Marketing Cloud Solutions
• Exceptional project management skills; experience working cross functionally with Creative and Production teams. Experience with project management tools
• Experience with managing QA process for campaign executions
• Proven track record of success in implementing email programs to drive customer retention and acquisition
• Experience with facilitating a full ESP migration and/or starting a new ESP relationship
• Great people mentor
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, SQL
• Experience with programming languages a plus- PHP, Ruby, C# or Python
• Extremely organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
• Client-facing experience is a plus
• Experience working with platform API calls is a plus
• Salesforce Experience is a plus