This is an on-site position at client’s headquarters in Brentwood, TN. Candidate is required to live in area and travel occasionally to Atlanta.
Candidate is expected to represent the agency on-site while collaborating with client’s stakeholders to manage project deliverables.
The Account Executive serves as the primary contact to the client. With the guidance of a Supervisor, the Account Executive will function independently on a day-to-day basis in a variety of areas.
In this position, the candidate will help support the email marketing programs for one of the nation’s largest retailers. The successful candidate will work with the client and internal team to develop content wireframes, create promotional calendars and take part in brainstorming on new initiatives and testing procedures. The candidate will coordinate and attend team meetings and must understand internal resource allocation. Tasks include maintaining client relationships on a day-to-day basis, creating project overviews, Quality Assurance, collecting email assets, and reviewing and testing all campaigns. In order for the candidate to be successful, strong organization and time management skills are needed as well as attention to detail and deadlines.
This position maintains very close interaction with other team members, clients, and vendors to ensure service providers, databases and other systems are maintained and properly implemented.
- Required to work from 8:30 – 5:00
- Coordinates the planning and execution of email marketing programs for specified clients to meet objectives and budgets
- Monitors day-to-day progress of campaigns to make sure that deadlines are met and to respond to team counterparts problems and questions
- Is a competent mid-level direct marketer capable of winning the clients respect and proactively pursues advanced direct marketing skills by reading industry publications, books, attending seminars, doing research
- Writes and initiates creative work plans
- Develops a reputation of respect and trust at the client organization
- Performs analysis of client’s campaigns and crafts recommendations based on analysis (for supervisor’s review)
- Acquires knowledge of the client’s business and customer so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated
- Sets an example within the agency with a positive, problem-solving approach to inter-departmental relationships
- Continues developing skills as a good presenter, a clear and organized writer and a strategic thinker
- Initiates new strategic projects based on their interpretation of client’s needs
- Consults with media, creative, account management and others when appropriate to develop strategic solutions to clients objectives
- Position will report to BKV supervisor and Client contact
- College Degree
- Minimum 4 years agency or client experience required
- Digital experience required; email marketing experience a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong Initiative
- Clear writing, copywriting and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership qualities within the agency
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must travel to Atlanta on occasion for training within the agency