San AntonioTX 7822403/02/2020Alamo Colleges District is seeking qualified candidates for
Visual Content Creator at Palo Alto College
If interested in the position, you must apply on-line to receive full consideration.
To learn more, please visit our jobs page at https://alamo.edu/jobs and search for req6469 under Staff Jobs
Within the Marketing and Strategic Communications Department, the Visual Content Creator oversees the video, photo and editing needs of the College to further the mission and goals of the institution. May include pitching, coordinating and executing strategic and creative, visual storytelling.
Reports to the STEM Center.
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Bachelors degree in photography, videography, graphic design or a related field or a combination of related education, training and experience.
* Three years of experience as a professional photographer or videographer with demonstrated experience in each area.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Experience in higher education or government.
* Five years of experience as a professional photographer or videographer with demonstrated experience in each area.
* Experience with studio management and shot scheduling.
Licenses and Certifications:
* Must have a valid drivers license and be insurable through the organizations insurers.
Alamo Colleges is an Equal Opportunity Employer